10/11/2014

My Collection

    Some words about "My Collection"... First of all you need to know that I don't drink any more. I stopped in 2003 on 25th December. And this thing sometimes leads to the question: "Why?" asked very often by the people who finds out about my hobby. And the answer... "Why not?". I mean is legal (or I hope it is!). I never open them... not yet. I have no plan for them... I just hope that by the end of this life I can have "my room" with a home cinema, a pool table and a bar. When that day will come I will have my bar full from first day. If I cannot succeed with this dream you can always have a good drink at my funeral :D Some rules for the bottles I buy:
    • it must be produced in the country i am visiting.
    • I cannot by more than one bottle per trip.
    • exception: sometimes I get gifts from my friends and family for may collection. To them no other rule applies. They are just welcomed.
    Enough talk... here is the action:
    • Canada
      1.  
    • Finland
    1. Bottle #1 - Koskenkorva Votka 
    2. Bottle #3 - Minttu 
    3. Bottle #10 - Lapponia 
    4. Bottle #26 - Ström
    5. Bottle #30 -  Verkstrand's Bitter 
    • Italy
      1. Bottle #7 - Bolgarello
      2. Bottle #42 - Palini  
      • Latvia
        1. Bottle #11 - Apcehичъ
      • Scotland
        1. Bottle #8 - The Famous Grouse
      • Spain
        1. Bottle #21 - Carlos I
        2. Bottle #41 - Crema de Alba
      • Sweden
        1. Bottle #25 - Absolut Vodka
      • Switzerland
        1. Bottle #17 - Xellent Votka
        2. Bottle #18 - Swiss Chocolate Liqueur
        3. Bottle #20 - Absinthe
        4. Bottle #22 - Damassine
        5. Bottle #38 - bon Pére William
      • USA
        1. Bottle #15 - Jim Beam 

        No comments:

        Post a Comment